The individual who qualifies for this position will be a motivated self-starter with significant business to business sales experience. Candidates must have high energy, a positive persistent attitude and a strong work ethic. The successful candidate will demonstrate self confidence, an energetic attitude and a professional appearance.
- Cold call and canvas buildings to generate new business leads.
- Network to identify business opportunities.
- Participate in presentations to and meetings with prospective clients.
- Assist senior brokers in the implementation of lease transactions.
- Four year degree (minimum)
- Business to business sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation for the position will be a combination of salary, draw and commission. Successful candidates can expect to earn a six figure income annually by their second year, with an unlimited upside in subsequent years.
Advocate's core business is representing the interests of office tenants in relocations and renegotiations of existing leases. Headquartered in downtown Chicago with a second office in Southfield, Michigan, the company works nationwide serving its clients in various markets. Advocate was founded in 2003, and is owned and operated by senior management.